There are two ways you can take advantage of Group Travel. The first is to join an existing group with Wishes Family Travel. The second is to become a Group Leader to market and create your own group travel!
Group travel can be a real group effort, like a destination wedding, family reunion, or other special celebration with family and friends. Or it can be a looser group where the travelers are not friends or family but only like-minded people (members of the same golf club, civic group, church or just neighbors) who are taking advantage of group special pricing and perks. Either way, everyone wins! #GroupTravel #GroupSavings #GroupFun
Wishes Family Travel will help you to manage your group including helping you select the right destination and dates.
Current Groups Open to the General Public:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean, Montego Bay Jamaica: Dec 8 to Dec 12, 2016 See more information here.
- Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean from Baltimore, MD on a 7-night cruise on Carnival Pride from August 6, 2017 to August 13, 2017. Contact Marsha and/or visit the Facebook group page
Sandals & Beaches All Inclusive Caribbean Groups – Perfect for Destination Weddings / Special Birthdays / Girls Get-A-Way / Scuba Divers
Be a Group Leader and you may get YOUR room free with qualifying rooms!
Minimum of 4 Nights
You have the option of contracting group discount rates for a wedding, family reunion or other self contained group; or obtaining a group code for leisure groups.
Possible Group Inclusions: Free Private Cocktail Party Free Private Dinner Function Free 5 x 7 Group Photo (1 per room) and more for large groups.
CRUISE GROUPS –
Most cruise lines offer discounts and extra perks that you can design specifically for your group. The group leader can be eligible for “Tour Conductor Credits” based upon the number of double staterooms or cabins sold. The TC credit is based upon the cabin category sold and is FREE cruise fare for one berth for every 16 passengers in double staterooms.
For Example: Pricing for ocean view is $299 per person and $199 for inside. Your group has sold 6 inside and 4 ocean view staterooms. The TC credit would be $199 for the group leader’s stateroom. BUT that leader does not need to sail in an inside stateroom if their preference is an ocean view. Let’s say on the same group there were 12 ocean view staterooms sold and 6 inside sold; then the TC would be $299 x 2! Because they sold 16 total staterooms and the majority was in the ocean view category.
- minimum of 8 cabins for most cruise lines
- Tour Credit of one berth per 8 cabins
- Cruise Fare is NOT the entire amount due per person
- Additional costs are taxes, port fees, and extra coming from the Cruise Lines NOT the Agency
- All Perks are based upon per Cabin NOT per person