Hurricane Irma Advisory Statement from Sandals Resorts
Official Statement regarding Hurricane Irma Advisory form Gary Sadler, Sandals Resorts
Sept 5, 2017 11am Eastern
Guests on resort
- Unable to depart: The distress rate for guests who cannot depart our resort will be charged $450.00 per night. The first night will be complimentary.
Guests yet to travel
- Revising stay: Guests will be able to revise their stays to arrive within 7 days of their original arrival date with no penalty. If guests have to shorten their stay as a result, they will be given a credit for unused nights. For bookings beyond 7 days of their original arrival date the guests will need to pay the prevailing rates.
- Postpone: Guests that wish to postpone their trip will be given a credit of their land stay.The credit is valid for one year from their original departure date. Current rates are applicable to new travel dates.
Airfare booked with UVI
- Reservations will verify with the Leisure Air Department available options for guests to revise. The Leisure Air Department ext. is 4580.
Airfare booked by others
- Guests will need to contact the Airline directly.
Guests that have purchased trip insurance need to contact the service provider for their coverage.
If you have any questions, please contact your Wishes Family Travel professional travel planner.
May God keep you safe.