Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
By: Susie Swanson
October 31, 2017
Sugar plums, Santa Claus, snow, freshly baked cookies, and cocoa – these are all parts of the amazing Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. This winter celebration takes place at Disney’s Magic Kingdom on select dates in November and December. This is a separately ticketed event and prices vary depending on the day from $89 to $99 per ticket (children and adult prices are offered). The celebration officially starts at 7pm, but you can get into the park starting at 4pm. A wristband (in addition to your magic band) is worn throughout the park to show that you have a ticket for this celebration.
Most attractions stay open during the party but there are MANY events that are specific to the party. Some of these events are, but are not limited to:
- Special character appearance s throughout the park with ample opportunities to get some great photos.
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration, which features characters in front of the castle with magical castle transformations.
- Mickey’s Christmastime Parade, which takes place twice throughout the night at 830pm and 11pm. It starts in Frontierland and features floats that produce Christmastime smells and all the characters are wearing holiday attire. There is always a special appearance from Santa!
- Snow on Main Street happens after the castle is adorned with over 200,000 lights and it is absolutely magical! (Remember, you are in the SUNSHINE state!)
- Holiday cookies and cocoa are available all over the park and they are absolutely delicious. There are usually two types of cookies – chocolate chip and gingersnap.
- The Jingle Cruise AKA the Jungle Cruise turns into a Christmas themed ride where party goers get a taste of Christmas cheer and the cast members tell holiday jokes throughout.
These are just some of the events that take place throughout the evening! All of the cast members are dressed in beautifully crafted costumes for the season. Everything about this event is magical and gets all guests excited about the holiday season!
2017 Dates are as follows: November 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 26, 28 and December 1, 3,5 ,7 ,8,10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22.
I always encourage my guests who are visiting in November and/or December to go to this event. It is a lot of fun and gets everyone into the holiday spirit. If you would like more information on Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 248-798-5117. I would be more than happy to assist you with getting tickets to this event!