Top 10 Ways to Celebrate a Special Occasion at Walt Disney World
By: Corrie Krpejs
September 5, 2017
1. Celebration Buttons: These are free and you can find these at Guest Relations and select retail locations.
2. Order a Celebration Cake: Create a custom cake for your celebration! These are available at most Table Service Restaurants. 6-inch chocolate and vanilla cakes are available as well, no advanced notice needed for those. Custom cakes require advanced reservations and are not available at Magic Kingdom
3. In-Room Celebrations: From Pirates to Princesses. Frozen to Star Wars. Disney Floral and Gifts will decorate your room! There are lots of themes to choose from, including a Holiday theme.
4. Specialty Cruise: These cruises allow up to 8-10 people. Snacks and drinks are included. Wanting more? They can decorate the boat and you can order from the Private Dining menu – Champagne, strawberries, desserts, or fruit and cheese platters.
5. Mickey Ears: You can find these all over the Parks or can even order these online. Just married? They have Bride and Groom ears! They also come in a variety of characters and colors.
6. Book a Character Meal: Celebrate your special occasion with their favorite character!
8. Order a Gift Basket: Have a themed basket delivered to your room.
9. Take a Carriage Ride: Take a Horse-Drawn Carriage ride at either Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside or Disney’s Fort Wilderness.
10. Design a t-shirt: Head to Design-A-Tee at Disney Springs. Here you can customize a T-shirt with over 400 images to choose from.
Email Corrie to celebrate your next special occasion in Walt Disney World!