BOOK BY 12/5/19: Save Up to 25% on Select Rooms at a Disneyland Resort Hotel
Whether you’re drawn to frightful fun or beloved holiday traditions, this offer is a great gateway to stay in the middle of the magic during one of the most festive times of year.
Explore room savings available at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and the Disneyland Hotel—valid for stays most Sunday to Thursday nights from October 13 through December 19, 2019:
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Save 25% on Premium rooms
- Save 20% on Standard rooms
- Save 20% on Premium rooms
- Save 15% on Standard rooms
Book from September 12 through December 5, 2019. Travel must be completed by December 20, 2019.
Interested in creating a vacation package? Consider adding theme park tickets to this room offer. Staying at one of these Disneyland Resort hotels makes it easy and convenient for your Client’s family to experience exciting things to see and do at both parks. Plus, each day during your Client’s stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel, they’ll receive benefits and a host of welcoming amenities with distinctive Disney touches that will enhance your Client’s overall experience.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room type at the same hotel for travel most Sunday through Thursday nights from October 13 through December 19, 2019.
- Book from September 12 through December 5, 2019; travel must be completed by December 20, 2019.
- Room types included in this offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Artisan, Junior and Family suites.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Separate theme park admission required to enjoy the parks.