The Top 10 things you must experience on your Universal Orlando Resort Vacation
We recently visited Universal Orlando Resort for the first time as a family. My children are seven and five and they had the best time! We packed everything in our three days at the both of the Universal dry parks.
- You have to visit Diagon Alley—once you find the secret entrance of course. While in Diagon Alley be sure to find the Wizard stops along the way. They show you the places you can perform magic with your wand. Next you have to ride Escape from Gringotts, be sure to catch the fire breathing dragon on your way out. If you are true Potter fan be sure to walk through Knockturn Alley.
- After you leave Diagon Alley you have to board the Hogwarts Express. This is the quickest way to get you over to Islands of Adventure. You are only able to ride this when you have a park-to-park ticket, and if you are my client you will know this and have one! This is such an immersive experience, and a great way to relax and rest your feet.
- You are now in Hogsmeade—enjoy the view, and take in the magic. Order yourself a Butterbeer and hang out with your fellow wizards.
- You have to ride the best roller coaster I have ever been on— it also happens to be the scariest! Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure is the newest attraction to hit Islands of Adventure, and it did not disappoint!
- Experience the character experience with Blue, the raptor from the Jurassic Park franchise. This was at the top of our must-do list and we LOVED it. Be sure to have the Universal team member take photos and video of your experience.
- If you have children under ten in your party, you have to stop at Seuss Landing. This area is perfect for every member of the family. Meet your favorite Dr. Seuss character while enjoying a Moose Juice or Goose Juice frozen treat.
- The Universal Orlando Super Star Parade happens daily in the Universal Orlando park. We had a great seat near the Transformers 3D ride. Low crowds and parade attendance allowed us to have a special experience. The characters interacted with us and we made memories that will last a lifetime.
- You have to take time to visit City Walk during your stay. City Walk offers plenty of great restaurants for the whole family. We loved the doughnuts from Voodoo doughnut.
- Stay at a Universal Orlando Resort truly keeps you immersed in your vacation from start to finish. You get the most out of your vacation and of course get special perks depending on your resort. I would love to go over each resort with you and find the perfect one for you!
- The Universal Unlimited Express Pass is so worth it! This is best way to make the most of your time and experience everything on your list. Depending on the resort you are staying at you could already have this for FREE! If not, it’s worth the upgrade.
I would love to plan a Universal Orlando Resort vacation for you and your family! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the planning process!
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mkline.wft